Daniel L. Smolarek
Phone: (716) 771-1601
Fax: (716) 771-1603
Elma, New York attorney Daniel L. Smolarek concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, estate administration and elder law. Dan has handled thousands of estate plans, probate proceedings, Last Will & Testament executions and Medicaid planning matters. He graduated cum laude in political science from the University of Buffalo and is a 1991 graduate of The University of Akron School of Law.
Dan is active in the Western New York community and keeps abreast of the newest legal developments in the area of Probate and Elder Law in order to offer clients the most accurate and appropriate assistance possible. He is a frequent lecturer in the field of estate planning and probate.
- New York State
- University of Akron School of Law, J.D. (1991)
- University of Buffalo, B.A. (1988)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Erie County Surrogate Court Practice and Procedure Committee
- Erie County Real Property Law Committee
- EMW Boys & Girls Club