Real Estate Attorneys in Buffalo, New York
Real Estate Attorney Serving Orchard Park, Cheektowaga, Lancaster & West Seneca, NY
If you are thinking about buying or selling property, you need an experienced real estate attorney to help you navigate through the complicated closing process. For over 20 years, the real estate attorneys at Smolarek Law have handled thousands of closings, representing both purchasers and sellers during the real estate transaction process.
In the Orchard Park, Cheektowaga, Lancaster, and West Seneca, NY areas, the demand for homes is outpacing what is for sale. Sellers are getting more than their asking price in most cases and property is selling very shortly after it is placed on the market. Buyers are often finding themselves in competitive bidding wars. Previously, buyers would write letters to sellers explaining to them why they would love to purchase the house. However, real estate agents are urged to discourage buyers from doing this as sellers are not supposed to discriminate against anyone trying to make the sale.
Let Our Real Estate Attorney Help You!
When you choose our firm, you can expect knowledgeable counsel from contract to closing. Our clients include buyers, sellers, developers, contractors, landlords, tenants, borrowers, and realtors. As an experienced real estate attorney, Smolarek Law can assist you with:
- Pre-Contract Negotiations - As a real estate attorney, we can assist you with determining certain negotiations when it comes to the terms of a real estate agreement. This may include contingencies and inspections on the house.
- Drafting Purchase Offers - When you find the perfect house, we can help you draft and offer. Having a well written offer is almost as important as how much you’re willing to pay for the house.
- New Construction Contracts - If you are getting a new home built, we can assist you with the contract.
- Title Examinations - A title examination is one of the most important aspects of the transition as it assures the property being purchased is suitable for sale.
- Title Insurance - Title insurance helps protect buyers and lenders against problems with a title when ownership has been transferred.
- Residential and Commercial Closings - Whether you are closing on a residential property or a commercial establishment, we're by your side to offer assistance. Closing can be very involved.
- Deed Transfers - If you need to transfer ownership of property from one person to another, Daniel L Smolarek can help. The deed will need to be notarized.
- Refinances - We will help represent your best interests when it comes to refinancing your home and ensure the documents are correct.
Smolarek Law has become a leader in real estate law in Western New York. We are committed to being responsive to our clients' needs and to handling their real estate transactions in a personalized manner that brings results as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Our real estate firm has earned a strong reputation from numerous clients and area realtors.
Contact Our Office to Speak With a Real Estate Attorney
One of the largest financial investments a person undertakes is purchasing or selling property. The team at Smolarek Law helps to protect the interests of our clients. Purchasing property for the first time can be a big step for people. It is one of the most common real estate transactions and can be a nerve-wracking experience for inexperienced clients. Our real estate attorneys can help walk you through the procedures and paperwork, being honest and upfront with you every step of the way. When you need help with real estate litigation cases, feel free to contact our real estate attorney today.
Please contact Smolarek Law today at (716) 771-1601 to schedule a consultation with one of our real estate attorneys. We look forward to speaking with you.